Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Acquire and manage receiving packslips from Vendors.
- Receive inventory against PO’s using ERP system.
- Manage transfers of inventory between Vendors and/or locations.
- Assist in preparing the month, quarter and yearly inventory reports.
- Reports to Inventory Manager concerning cycle counted, damaged or lost inventory.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management or Logistics preferred.
- Experience in Operations with a focus in Inventory is preferred.
- One to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Network marketing industry experience is a plus.
- Effectively communicates relevant information.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion and understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- A proactive and decisive attitude with excellent business communication skills.
- An aptitude to collaborate, overcome obstacles and achieve results.
- A passion to produce timely and accurate results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to listen to employees, vendors and/or distributors to determine their questions and/or needs.
- Time management skills.
- Must have ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.